Randomness Randomness

just what i was looking for epic haha :)

Indian Loop WIP - Inferno Indian Loop WIP - Inferno

i don't really like this loop, it doesn't sound very musical in my ears.. just lots of noice + it doesn't sound very indian either...

Free2Play responds:

Yeah, diddo. A day later, the lack of mixing and mastering really showed. It was just so I could upload something, but lesson learned I should really learn to hold back things I'm working on a bit more.

Heaven - InfernoZN Heaven - InfernoZN

pretty good, i can listen that this must have been taking some time to make. Its pretty good. Though when i listen to this song it feels like im playing Dragon nest.

Final Fantasy Theme - InfernoZ Final Fantasy Theme - InfernoZ

i like when it starts at 1:15 the background is so light and calm.. i haven't listened to the original theme though because this is a remix right? but the light and calm melody is really eargasm.. good job

Child's Play Child's Play

hearing this song makes me think about a cave full of ice >.<

Horizon Horizon

just insane ;) the song must be epic driving your car,the scenery is epic, there is snow everywhere and the sun is coming up from the sky first its red and then its yellow xD I just imagined it, really epic ^^

Geoplex responds:

Haha, nice :D

Thanks for the review :3

Origin Origin

i heard one of your songs on newgrounds and i loved it ;) this one is epic too, keep up making good music ^^

Geoplex responds:

Thanks :D

DFR- Disaster DFR- Disaster

omfg freaking awesome, its kinda like a boss battle, this really reminds me of hack infection or final fantasy X that i loved. It feels like there is some awesome hard boss that im fighting and its like im almost getting killed, but survive and the fight just keep continue for hours just barely surviving.

doom - bronson dustep doom - bronson dustep

LOL

in the background, shut the fuck up you cunt lol.. xD it was kinda good ;)

Satisfied Space Satisfied Space